During Thanksgiving, many of you will have gathered with family and friends and considered what you are thankful for in your own life. However, the holiday is great a opportunity for the business community to count its blessings too.
Our customers come to us with a variety of problems - their ERP doesn't support the needs their business (lacks functionality, is hard to use, response time is too slow), their operating costs are too high, or they are relying on spreadsheets to get things done. Therefore, they are VERY thankful when we help them implement a modern, cloud ERP solution.
Positive feedback from customers always feels great, but in our case, our customers’ comments can help you understand the benefits of adopting a modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. Their testimonials also highlight the important role of an implementation partner.
What ERP Can Do For a Business
Accardi Foods, a fourth-generation, 75-person food importing and distribution company based outside of Boston, has a mission of providing customers with quality products and uncompromised customer service. Working with Cloud 9 ERP Solutions to implement Acumatica ERP, found that their ERP solution “supports our everyday needs” and “will continue to grow with us over time and will work with our newly implemented WMS [warehouse management system].
For M3 Technology Group, an award-winning AV system integration, managed services and ITS base building infrastructure provider in Nashville, being able to become more proactive in business management was one of the major benefits of Acumatica. According to COO Kelly Burns, Acumatica has shifted the company away from a fundamentally reactive mode. He said, “While M3’s business model is reactive to an extent, they’re growing into using Acumatica as a greater resource to uncover new opportunities.”
Learn more in:
Migrating off of Everest
More than a few of our customers came to us wondering if they could migrate off of the Everest ERP solution. In their view, and ours, Everest was not being supported by its maker as well as it once had been. The time had come to consider new alternatives. For Rey Pena, President of Super Source, this meant migrating to Acumatica Cloud ERP.
As the leader of the Miami-based distributor of supermarket equipment and supplies, Pena noted, “We see great efficiencies compared to our previous ERP, Everest.” He added, “We are more than satisfied with our partner Cloud 9. Gregg and his team have demonstrated a level of professionalism and patience during the implementation process that was second to none. We look forward to continuing the growth of our company with Cloud 9 by our side.”
Learn more in:
The Benefits of Great Support
“We just kicked-off our ERP implementation project and couldn’t be happier about the stellar support that Cloud9 ERP Solutions is providing,” said Melody Moccia, Director of Administration of the 140-year-old Emery Winslow Scale Company. Emery Winslow is an old company, but it is entirely forward-looking. “We selected Cloud9 as our partner because our evaluation process revealed that they would provide the expert guidance and collaborative consulting that we needed. They are certainly delivering as expected, but in addition, we’ve seen a level of energy and passion from their project managers that is reinforcing our confidence in our choice,” said Moccia.
Other customer comments about Cloud9’s quality of support include:
- “Our partner is Cloud 9 ERP Solutions and we have been very happy with them. They have walked us through the implementation process, dug in and found solutions when we needed to do something a little differently and gone to bat for us when we needed help. Overall, we couldn’t be happier with our move to Acumatica and working with Cloud 9 ERP Solutions.” - Chris Sanford, CIO, Classical Conversations
- “The team at Cloud 9 ERP Solutions always responds quickly to our support requests. Most of our issues are resolved within a day or two.” - Troy Maas, CEO / Owner, Kully Supply, Inc.
- “Gregg’s team knew Everest and Magento. Without that knowledge, I don’t think we could have implemented Acumatica this fast.” - Lance Caswell, President, Caswell Plating
- Learn more in: How to Find the Right ERP Implementation Partner.
- To learn more about what Acumatica can do for your business, visit https://www.cloud9erp.com/testimonials/.